They Believe and Support us
Marketing Advisor for Xompass
Accomplished Senior Executive with 25 years of global leadership, strategy, marketing, and operations experience within the wireless and wireline communications equipment market for service provider, enterprise and industrial applications. Proven track record of achieving strong growth and high margins through development of multi-million dollar product lines, strategic growth initiatives, acquisitions, alliances and global sales development activities in mid-sized businesses – $20M to $350M, and start-ups. Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with strategic customers and suppliers throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia.
- Successfully positioned 3 small/mid-size companies for sale, and currently working to drive the international expansion for a venture funded company.
- Proven successes in establishing shared vision throughout organizations, establishing business strategy and development processes to foster engagement, and aligning functional groups to collective organizational goals.
- Directed Marketing, Engineering, Operations and Finance staff in US, Canada, Australia and China, as well as Sales staff globally.
- Serve as Board Advisor for early stage companies and provide consulting for strategic advisory (McKinsey) and venture investment firms.
- Board of Directors for Wireless Industrial Networking Alliance (WINA) and Chairman for 4 years.
- Founding member of IP for Smart Objects (IPSO) Alliance.
- Executed successful and high-profile turnaround of failing wireless acquisitions.
- Reversed customer attrition and aggressively won over new customers from entrenched market leaders.
- Developed strategy to drive convergence of disparate technology efforts, consolidate product development, and focus resources on cornering emerging wireless sensor networking markets.
- Drove US and international expansion efforts; developed all facets of corporate strategy, go-to-market planning, product development initiatives.
Investment Advisor for Xompass
Chris Yeh has been building Internet businesses since 1995. He is the VP Marketing for PBworks, which provides highly vertical collaboration solutions that help businesses work more efficiently and effectively. Its products serve markets such as advertising and marketing agencies, law firms, and education, as well as the broader business market.
Chris is also a General Partner at Wasabi Ventures, a global venture fund, startup incubator, and consulting firm, where he leads the firm’s investment committee.
Previously, he was the first investor in and interim CEO of Ustream.TV, which provides an open and distributable platform for live interactive online video. He also helped start numerous other companies, including Symphoniq Corporation, TargetFirst, and Juno Online Services and FarSight Financial Services (divisions of D. E. Shaw & Co., L.P.).
Chris is an active angel investor and advisor to a wide array of startups. He is also the founder and Chairman of the Harvard Business School Technology Alumni Association. Chris earned two degrees from Stanford University and an MBA from Harvard Business School, where he was named a Baker Scholar.
Business value generation Advisor for Xompass
Dr. Peter Martin is widely recognized as one of the most influential professionals and experts in automation and control. He has held a range of executive and technical positions in engineering, product and strategic planning, marketing and training throughout his career. He is a Vice President and Fellow at Invensys Operations (Schneider Electric) Management for 37 years.
Martin is a world-renowned industry expert. He holds multiple patents, including patents for dynamic performance measures; real-time activity-based costing; closed-loop business control; and asset and resource modeling. He has published numerous articles and technical papers and has authored or co-authored three books: Bottom Line Automation; Dynamic Performance Management: The Pathway to World Class Manufacturing; and Automation Made Easy: Everything you wanted to know about automation – and need to ask.
In 2002, Martin was named one of Fortune magazine’s “Hero of U.S. Manufacturing” and one of InTech magazine’s 50 most influential innovators of all time in instrumentation and controls. In 2009, he accepted the ISA Life Achievement Award, recognizing his work in integrating financial and production measures that improve the profitability and performance of industrial process plants. Dr. Martin holds multiple patents, including patents for dynamic performance measures, real-time activity-based costing, closed-loop business control, and asset and resource modeling. An ISA Fellow, Dr. Martin is a recipient of the ISA Life Achievement Award, and has been named as one of the 50 most influential innovators of all time in instrumentation and controls.
He has a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in mathematics, a master’s degree in administration and management, a Master of Biblical Studies degree, a doctorate in industrial engineering and doctorates in biblical studies and theology.
Dr. J. Patrick Kennedy
Innovation Advisor for Xompass
Dr. Pat Kennedy is the innovation advisor of OSIsoft. Under Dr. Kennedy’s visionary leadership, the company has grown from a small startup in 1980 to a highly profitable global software corporation. In the early days, Dr. Kennedy’s role included everything from sales to consulting. As the company matured, the role evolved into one of finding the right people to manage and direct the ever-growing company.
Prior to founding the company, Dr. Kennedy worked as a research engineer for Shell Development Company and as an applications consultant for Taylor Instrument Company.
Dr. Kennedy holds a B.S. and a Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering from the University of Kansas. A registered professional engineer in control systems engineering, he holds a patent on a catalytic reformer control system. He co-authored a chapter of the book “Planning, Scheduling and Control Integration in the Process Industries,” C. Edward Bodington, ed. (McGraw-Hill Co., 1995), and is the author of numerous papers. Dr. Kennedy has many awards including the prestigious Silicon Valley Engineering Council Hall of Fame.